About Medcare Hospital
Medcare Hospital is Dubai’s new 67 bed premium private general medical facility located in Jumeriah adjacent to Safa Park, between Sheikh Zayed and Al Wasl roads and is the first in the new Dubai area to offer advanced medical care and emergency services. The attaining of Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation; which is considered the gold standard for quality accreditation in healthcare domain is one of the few initial achievements for Medcare within 8 months of commissioning the hospital. The Hospital has a full-fledged Emergency Department, 25 Outpatient consultation rooms, ICU, NICU, Delivery suites, Endoscopy Room and Day Surgery unit. The Diagnostic Centre features advanced laboratory and imaging equipments like the Open MRI, CT Scan, Mammography, 4D Ultrasound and Fluoroscopy. The Hospital offers both inpatient and outpatient care which covers a wide range of Medical and Surgical Specialties. All the departments are manned with highly experienced staff providing accurate reliable and prompt care quality services of international standards.
“Medcare Hospital will strive to deliver highest quality comprehensive health care of international standard to the people we serve through the synergy of highly qualified medical professionals and state- of the-art medical technology”
- To bring highest quality primary, secondary and tertiary health care to the door steps of the population we serve, customizing it to local needs and cultures.
- To be a community partner in the pursuit to maintain state of wellness through medical awareness campaigns and health check-up, keeping in mind that prevention is better than cure.
- Be in the forefront of the battle to conquer illness wherever humanly possible, with the involvement of the best available healthcare professionals in the world, equipped with cutting edge medical technology .
- To produce paradigm shift in the traditional health care delivery of prevention and cure by paying attention to the emotional aspects of illness, by understanding and touching the concerns and of the patient and family with empathy and compassion helping to usher in the experience of Total Health Care.
- To address areas of Medical Education and Research to continuously upgrade the knowledge base of medical professionals to widen their horizons for better patient care.
- To assure, monitor and upgrade quality management of services focusing on patient safety and satisfaction with a firm belief that there is no finishing line in the journey for excellence in health care.
- To go beyond the expectations of all our stake holders with the philosophy of Health First…. everything else follows